Friday, September 17, 2010

Boomer the Dog

could this guy be any weirder?





speaking about anthropomorphic conventions he's frequented for years:

Do you meet any ladies there?
Not really, I think the better place would be online first because there’s so much going on that you can never hang around with anybody for too long, it’s too busy. Online is where it would happen, but I haven’t, no, but I’ve barked to people lately. You know, it’d be neat to find a puppy girl who was like me, it would be interesting but that’s never happened. That’s the amazing thing, being into it as long as I have–and I’ve looked around–I’d like to meet anybody who’s into it, but especially puppy girls, they haven’t been around."

source: http://www.viceland.com/blogs/en/2010/09/09/boomer-the-dog/

Bro-nado:

No comments:

Post a Comment